If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (310) 801-3312

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Get to Know Mold

6/23/2020 (Permalink)

Mold isn't always the toxic crazy dangerous mold you hear about. Mold is generally non-toxic and not always harmful. If mold is left unchecked to grow in your home or business it can become harmful in large amounts. Mold already exists in homes just at a microscopic level. When the area experiences water damage from leaks or floods it can trigger the mold to grow. This is when the mold growth can get problematic. Mold spores grow in humid environments. SERVPRO has tips to help prevent mold growth. 

  • make sure your home's roof is sufficiently protected from rain
  • make sure to fix any leaks in your home
  • make sure your appliances are not malfunctioning

If you do discover a mold related issue make sure to call SERVPRO.

Other News

View Recent Posts